6.02.2008

Beautiful Boy

This is his cool pony backpack that he just discovered. He must have worn a back pack before because he knew to put it on. He had it on most the evening and even took a stroller ride with the pony on his back.

Beautiful Boy!!


Dan and I are still amazed at how blessed we are in getting Bei. He was truly meant to be our child. I feel like he is teaching us so much about love and being loving.

I gave Dan a break or you could say Dan gave me a break, either way, tonight Dan played with Bei outside, while I cleaned the house. After playing with his daddy for about an hour they came back in and Bei came to me and hugged me, gently pushed me away, looked in my face and smiled and pulled me back to him to hug me again. He did that about four times and each time he would look into my face really lovingly and kiss me. It was like a scene out of a romantic French movie...this kid knows how to wrap me around his finger. I believe that somebody really loved this little boy and showered him with love and affection. Don't worry, it will continue with lots lots more from both Dan and I!!!


One last quick story; tonight he didn't want to go to bed, but he needs to go because Dan and I both need some down time. So I laid with him and he was crying, initially pretty hard and then shortly thereafter it went into kind of his fake cry. So, I just let him cry and gently patted him and laid next to him. Out of the blue, he turned to me kissed me on the lips, crawled on top of me and fell fast asleep. He is the biggest love bug. We are soooooooooooooooooooooo lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments: