4.17.2008

Updated Pictures!!

We received updated pictures through this wonderful woman named Angela angela8436@vip.sina.com in China. She has contacted the orphanage multiple times to inquire about Bei for us. She told us Bei has received our care package and she asked the nanny's to continue to show our pictures and tell him that we are his Mama and Baba (Daddy in Chinese).
I said to my co-workers that my baby has grown up! I'm amazed at how much he has grown from the pictures taken in October to now. I'm so glad that I received these because I realize now I'm truly getting an active toddler and not a baby.
I can't wait til I get my hands on that little guy. I have a feeling he isn't going to sit still for all the hugs and kisses that await him from me!!! He is going to be too busy being an active toddler boy :-) Dan is in California this week for a convention, so I emailed the pictures to him!

No comments: